• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

HIS Radeon Turbo X1950 Pro 512MB agp

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Frog_Qc

Hey all,

I just bought an x1950pro turbo 512mo from HIS. I wonder if some1 else have this card. I bought it AGP cause my old AGP died and i want to wait 1 more year before changing all my rig.. (cpu, mobo, ram..etc) I will try to fit my swiftech MCW60 on it... Anybody tried it ? I hope mounting hole will be normal.. cause i was about to buy an XFX 7950gt.. but no aftermarket cooler fit on this card.. same for 7900GS from XFX...(AGP) I would like to have all info about my card if you got somes... (X1950) I want to Vmod it once ill try to OC it .. but as i read everywhere it wont OC very far... so Vmod will be the solution.. any tips?

it comes already OC w/ core at 620Mhz and mem at 1480Mhz! :cool: I hope i wil be able with Vmod to reach 700/1600...

thx
later!

I have the 256mb non turbo version and know that the mcw60 will fit. I'm running it on mine.

As for overclocking, good luck. It seems that the vregs on this card are pretty much maxed out so getting more juice is not really an option unless you get lucky. The most I've seen peeps able to get stable out of the card is 620 gpu and about 800/1600 mem.

I have yet to find a volt mod for the AGP version of this card.

hehe, thx to let me know that mcw60 will fit :D! ocforums is the best place to get infos...!! hehe:bday:

I know about "impossible to OC this card" but ill try.. 800/1600 is really good! anyways at this clock my cpu/ram begin to be the bottle neck :p

i will sill try to find infos about this card.. ill post them here if i find smth..

later
still hoping some1 will come with all thoses pics... hehe:rolleyes:

Back