• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

HL2: Lost Coast... finally!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I just finished HL2 a few hours ago. It was SWEET. but the ending was rather sudden and i didn't exactly understand the story line.... (your que to explain it to me)

but yea. thats awesome and i can't wait to play tjhis level.

Captain Newbie said:
HDR, as demonstrated by Day of Defeat Source, is, in my opinion, an impressive graphics technology. Actually...I think it's one of the most impressive things I've seen :)

IMO all games engines made from hear on out must have HDR lighting or else they will be lame. :)

just beat it.. please someone explain the ending.. i went to the link, but it didnt have much to say.. what about this gman thing at the end?

Captain Newbie said:
If you IM me, I may clarify the ending for you.

Suffice to say it has with a sudden interruption in space-time caused by the destabilization of that quantum singularity...

i understand now.. cool, thanks

to be completely honest i didnt think halflife 2 was enjoyable all the much. i just played to beat it. when i was playing i was wondering when i would get to the end just to say i beat it and to see what all the fuss was about.. i will now go back to battlefield 2 :D

Back