• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Hmmmm.... , Things that make you go

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

don256us

Uber Folding Senior
It's too early to say but it looks like I could take over the #5 spot for ppd. Right now EOC is reporting that I'm earning over 14 million in the last 24 hours and my ave ppd is going up and up. I think that 14 mil is too optimistic but still....

So I'm putting ya' all on notice. While summer has been showing itself as coming, I'm pouring it on. Either keep up or brace for impact as I pass by.

Historically speaking, this is when a key peice of the puzzle breaks for me and I have to eat all of my words. Which, by the way, explains why I'm so fat. Words don't have many calories but I can't eat them plain. Lots of ranch dip which is high in calories. You know what I mean.

Thank you very kindly. As long as my hardware holds up, this is about where I live now. This is me now. It'll drop about 500k as I get back into video gaming but I should stay well above 10 mill ppd. Great job on your part too. 12 million ppd is not a small number.

Ouch. Yeah. That's too much. Fold as much as you can when you can. Real life comes before folding life.

I was looking at prices for 3070 Ti and 3080 on the egg a few days ago. About to start a new job where I'm getting a sizable raise. Might be time to give myself a congratulatory 3080. :D

I checked on my PECO bill...at $350 I wasn't going to have to turn off fah on a PC...The bill is $450...:cry:

Last day of May I was able to lock in a rate 7% below what I was paying PPL for 12 months right before the rate was going to increase by about 30%. I'm sure I'll have sticker shock this time next year, but I'm hoping rates drop by then.

Back