• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

HomeGroup not working nor can I access other computers on local network

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

deeppow

I can't access any of the computers on my home network. I've tried a number of things suggested across the internet but nothing up to this point has worked. I realize that HomeGroup so forget that so I'm not using that.

I have defined new working group and have done that a couple times, different each time .... plus same new workgroups on the other computers.

This problem exists on 3 different machine all running Windows 10 Pro and they all have the same problem. They did work previously, couple weeks ago, so my only conclusion is that some update they've installed has screwed things up.

Anybody have a suggestion?

Last edited:
MS is getting rid of HomeGroup. It will disappear completely in the next WinTen update. It's time to dust off the old school methodology.

I realize that Homegroup is going away but old school ain't working either. Same on 3 different machines.

Last edited:
Back