• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

HOT AS HELL:BFG 8800gts512 $240 SHIPPED AFTER $30 MIR

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I got the EVGA 8800GT OC and Crysis for $207! They have the 8800GTS with Crysis for $249 also. Good deal if you want Crysis. No rebates on either!

Item# N82E16814143119 is removed from shopping cart due to quantity limitation/insufficient stock. Some combo items might be affected by this.

i guess the deal@Egg is gone now.

........needed at least the weekend to come up with a story on how to explain this to my wife! Now I do have an "Ace in the hole" in that my wife is going to her good friends bachelorette party this weekend, and I know she will blow some cash. So I can reason that we both spent money, now the tricky part is justifying this purchase!

rofl .. sounds to familiar ... hilarious though cause its sooooooo true :beer:

now gentlemen lying is always wrong, face the wrath up front like real men or you will be bit in the *** later. Might as well get it over with.

now gentlemen lying is always wrong, face the wrath up front like real men or you will be bit in the *** later. Might as well get it over with.

Yeah, and my wife will be real understanding when I tell her I spend another $250 on a PC toy which could have gone towards new window dressing or some other household necessity

got the card today, running 174.16 drivers which I think are the sexiest and rivatuner 2.07.
slammed it to 800/2000/1100 and fur'd it repeatedly, highest temp i got was 59c.
Using dynamic fanspeed which adjusts from 50% starting at 45c to 100% after 57c.

I got a good one i think, will test further.

These coolers are awesome too all the air goes outside the back of the case.

Yea I kinda hope she isn't home when the package is delivered. I have only been married for a little over two months and I don't want to be sleeping on the couch this early into the marriage.

Haha, see I like the arrangement where my girl understands that if I want to purchase something, I do it. No argument, no stress, just deal. She knows where the door is :beer:

Haha, see I like the arrangement where my girl understands that if I want to purchase something, I do it. No argument, no stress, just deal. She knows where the door is :beer:

wait untill you get married man...you'll eat those words pretty quickly...lol

MY GF buys whatever she wants and I buy whatever I want and we will never ever got on each other about things of this nature. We were both married once and we dont want that again. After 5 years for the most part its still cool we really try to be cool to each other especially over things like this.

MY GF buys whatever she wants and I buy whatever I want and we will never ever got on each other about things of this nature. We were both married once and we dont want that again. After 5 years for the most part its still cool we really try to be cool to each other especially over things like this.

Can I send my wife to your g/f for some 'councelling" ?

J/k

Back