• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

HOT! BenQ 20.1" Wide 8ms 600:1 $300 shipped AR @ Egg!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
mista ting said:
is the native res 1680 x 1050? all i see is "recomended res 1680 x 1050"

Yes this is native resolution, and looks slick as hell.

My dad picked up one for $317 with the rebate, so $277. It came today and looks very very nice. Zero dead pixels and very bright. A huge step up from his 5 year old 15" LCD he used to have. I'm seriously debating whether i want to go the same route, I have a 17" lcd right now and its nice and all, but looks really small compared to 1680x1050... do i really need a new monitor? no.. do i want one, hell yes!. We'll see though...

SO is this better or worse for gaming than the Dell2005FPW? I see that it has a lower response, but I think I read also taht the colors were not really black but dark grey? Anyone care to comment of how this compares to the Dell one? Im in the market to buy this type of LCD, but want a great one, not good, great one, and the 24" one is too much for me right now. SO with that in mind.........

New lower price (as of 5/15/06) ...

Original Price: $319.99
Instant Savings: -$25.00
$294.99
FREE shipping !

from the people who have this LCD, what panel does it use? I dont want to buy an LCD with the same panel as the dell 2007 because it appears they all have issues.

Back