• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

*HOT* Logitech G5 Gaming Mouse $23 @ amazon

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I think I am going to have to pull the trigger on this one. I also wanted to stop in and say that if you are a hardcore gamer you do not need a keyboard that lights up. You should know where your hands and keys are at all time... Unless of course you are a cal-O NOOB!!!.

Can someone link the G7 and the rebate in one post?

You guys really think the rebate still works? I don't need it, but for a $50 MIR and cheap price, I'll give it a shot.

:(

thx... I'll check...

*EDIT*
It doesn't say SOLD OUT anywhere for me... ???

I am about to place order and it shows $69.98 for standard 3-7day delivery. Should I place order... am I missing something here cuz it doesn't seem sold out...???

g0dM@n said:
:(

thx... I'll check...

*EDIT*
It doesn't say SOLD OUT anywhere for me... ???

I am about to place order and it shows $69.98 for standard 3-7day delivery. Should I place order... am I missing something here cuz it doesn't seem sold out...???

They must have more in stock now, just remember the rebate need to be postmarked by 3/27

Thanks for posting the link!

I am confused too. It says that the G7 will ship from tiger direct... The rebate says "purchase G7..... at Amazon.com" .. Must be postmarked by 4/20.

Nimblor said:
Thanks for posting the link!

I am confused too. It says that the G7 will ship from tiger direct... The rebate says "purchase G7..... at Amazon.com" .. Must be postmarked by 4/20.
Yes, I'm confused as well. If it ships from tigerdirect, is this rebate still good for amazon? I mean, we're purchasing at amazon so I feel like we should be alright, but I'd rather check... :)

g0dM@n said:
Yes, I'm confused as well. If it ships from tigerdirect, is this rebate still good for amazon? I mean, we're purchasing at amazon so I feel like we should be alright, but I'd rather check... :)

No it is not! It must say that you are buying the mouse from Amazon.com. If you buy with it saying Tigerdirect on it then you will get a Tigerdirect invoice and the rebate will be no good! Buyer beware!!!!

Yuriman said:
Is the G5 safe? You can buy it FROM Amazon, not just through them.

Just checked and it appears that the G5 and G7 deals are dead

*EDIT* I purchased both the G5 and G7 so I am going to try them both out and sell the other one. Me thinks it is going to be the G5. I am going to sell it for a reasonable price, so check the classifieds if you are interested.

VinnyTAMU said:
No it is not! It must say that you are buying the mouse from Amazon.com. If you buy with it saying Tigerdirect on it then you will get a Tigerdirect invoice and the rebate will be no good! Buyer beware!!!!
Whew.. I almost snagged one until I read this..

Back