• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

How can I keep a window maximized on only one monitor on dual monitor config?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
To anyone else reading this: We do not need a script, that's what FlashHacker.exe is :shrug:.

We need step by step instructions a 4-year old can follow on editing the C:\Windows\System32\Macromed\Flash\NPSWF32.dll
so Flash stays maximized.

FlashHacker still works on Adobe Flash Player 10.1.102.64

The way it was done before manually:

On win32 open
C:\Windows\System32\Macromed\Flash\NPSWF32.dll

On win64 open
C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Macromed\Flash\NPSWF32.dll

And this was changed for previous versions:
On version 10.1.53.38
Jump to offset 0x180227 and change bytes 74 2A to 90 90

On version 10.1.53.55
Jump to offset 0x180410 and change bytes 74 39 to 90 90

On version 10.1.53.64
Jump to offset 0x180A15 and change bytes 74 39 to 90 90

On version 10.1.82.76
Jump to offset 0x180AAF and change bytes 74 39 to 90 90

to give the result below. But how exactly can this be done manually? How do you know what exactly to change from version to version?

Attachments

• FlashHackerCode.jpg
    FlashHackerCode.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 764
// I know this is an old thread, but I am experiencing the same issues here.
I had a TA870u3+ mobo before I upped to a Sabertooth 990fx, everything in my setup was the same. But I could view youtube full screen on one monitor while browsing with the other, and after uprgading I cannot do so.

Whenever I click over to the other monitor whatever is fullscreen goes back to its tab in chrome. ALSO, when clicking fs, it opens into full screen on the main monitor instead of the one with the parent window, which it did not do before. No special software has/was installed between upgrades, So I'm kind of lost as to this drastic change.

Anyone experiencing the same issues?

(Google cropped up this Forum with the exact problem, but no solution was found as of this post. They experienced it around the same time I noticed it)

Last edited:
Back