• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

How Did I Sell my 9700pro for $190 used?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
No other 9700 Pro goes above like 135 used. The brand new ones don't even go above 165! Well, I'm not complaining... this is just a little odd, almost like I hit a scratch off.

A friend of mine got almost $80 for his used 9600 SE. I got $35 for a Windows 98 Upgrade. People on eBay aren't always the brightest. I still love them though.

i say it sold for so much because of this "DOOM3 and Condition-Zero TESTED -- Great Quality" theres all those people out there who found out doom3 wont run on thier geforce 4 mx and now they're looking for a card that will play doom3.

Well, Condition-Zero works SOO GOOD with it... Doom3 wasn't so bad.

I sold an over 2 year old 9700NP modded with a silencer for 145€ wich is a bit more even i think. It was flashed to a pro and doing up to 400/340 but hey it was TWO years old!!!
Ebay is full of people that are addicted to bidding. :clap:

Edit: No i don't feel guilty at all. Happyness is the emotion i felt. :D

countrybonnie ( 120)
defamation101 ( 35)

I think those two guys have to do with it. the 3rd underbidder was at $135 than those two bumped it up. I am guessing they did not even take their research to check the other auctions to see whats the going price on 9700 pros($130-150) Other than that, I think you got lucky. I usually have bad luck but I think I sold a geforce4 mx440 pci for $50 a while back, made $20 profit too. Even my 9800 pro I sold only went for $152 but I just wanted to get my money back because it wouldnt really overclock anyway :(

I sold a Gainward TI4600 that overclocks well with drivers, manual and 2 dvi adaptors, and ramsinks on the card for £60.

I have a VT Geforce4 Ti4600 sitting in my room. It doesn't wanna work. Any clue what I should check out on it?

Back