• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

How do my temps look?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

yaiie

Over the ten months or so i've had my rig i've moved the fans around quite a bit. The initial fans I bought ended up having a weird sound to them so i've been slowly phasing them out.

I went from originally having seven case fans to four. I haven't noticed much of a temperature difference but I thought i'd check with you guys.

Currently I have three intake fans all 120mm. One on the front, directly blowing on the hd's, one on the bottom more or less lined up with the GPU and one on the side blowing directly onto the GPU.

For exhaust I have one 120mm on the back.

The air that blows out of my pc has always been pretty cool even when I was gaming. The other day (maybe it was my imagination?) It felt almost warm! So I fired up the monitoring software and didn't see anything out of the norm.

I left the temp monitoring on throughout the day, during gaming and downtime. Checking the max temps I don't see anything to worry about.

What do you guys think?

Thank you.

Attachments

• five.png
    five.png
    44.4 KB · Views: 52
  • four.png
    four.png
    41.1 KB · Views: 48
  • one.png
    one.png
    42.9 KB · Views: 54
  • three.png
    three.png
    36.3 KB · Views: 48
  • two.png
    two.png
    38.7 KB · Views: 49
For meaningful results, you have to load all CPU cores and all GPUs to maximum and leave them running until the temperature stops increasing.

I think they are fine. I do not think you would need to go through all that testing to find a temperature you are never going to hit (unless you F@H). But it is common to at least stress test the CPU to find its highest temperature (Prime 95 torture test, small fft for example).

Back