• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

How high can you score?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Whats that supposed to mean Quattro?

I got a 1507. Pretty cool game, pretty hard when things start moving fast.

Edit.. I guess it's been posted before. O well, you cant go along reading every thread. Titles now'a days are allways off topic.

Last edited:
The game becomes quite easy once you learn how to control it...

youlost.jpg

I got 110 sq , score 11771

---

I see Duck Hunt is on that site too

i just played and got to round 100 with score of 1,499,500 , i would of played more but i was sick of playing

Last edited:
148 squares, 21815.

flashfx2,

I believe the game works in this way: more squares = more speed. so if you just hang back and get points until later you start getting hundreds of points per square.

Falcon-K, yeah I got that much but still..

You posted earlier that you got 129 squares, 14471 points.

Malpine Walis got less then half the squares you did, yet got more points... There has to be something else, right?

There's a few ways that you get points. Getting squares gives you points, which speeds up the game and ends up giving you more points per square. The next way is that you simply get points constantly ticking up for surviving. If you dodge everything the game stays slow and your points keep going up slowly. Those survival points come faster at higher speeds too. The other way is the +1000 point powerup circles. If you sit around dodging everything except power ups, you can get your points really high if you're patient. If I'm playing serious I'll basically do that for a while just to stock up on mini-square powerups (so that my square basically becomes a little dot) so that I don't have to worry about having to move around a huge square at high speeds or having to go after powerups.

doesn't that take the fun out of it? btw 108 squares is my tops, with my average in the upper 90s

Falcon and John both got to part of the trick. The other part is that the game does not simply keep getting faster and faster but if you avoid the black squares it will slow down again after a few seconds. So you can keep the game at a manageable speed for quite a while, especially if you get a few tiny-square power-ups. Also, dont take the big squares as they make your main square grow much faster but they still only count as one square each.

Maybe it shouldn't be a points question, but how many squares you can get before dying now.

BTW sweet game

19234 with 23 Squares, I was really bored so I didn't hit anything but circles until later then my mouse ran out of battires DOH. Still fun game, now just got to get lots of squares and get the same score, that would be much trickier.

Back