• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

how many computers do you have within arms reach?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

How many computers do you have within arms reach?

• 1 - 2 computers

Votes: 108 41.9%
  • 3 - 4 computers

Votes: 89 34.5%
  • 5 - 10 computers

Votes: 34 13.2%
  • I work for NASA, I lost count years ago.

Votes: 6 2.3%
  • We are Borg, resistance is futile...

Votes: 21 8.1%

• Total voters
Two. Three if I go into my computer parts room...er...I mean my spare bedroom.

1st sig rig and a kt400 (it's the TV) in the living room.

2nd sig rig, a P-III 500 (internet), and a *working* 486 DX2-66 in the other room.

3 within arms reach (and the one selected) but counting my PDA, laptop and the home security computer I have been farting with, I have 6 under my control at home.

I have two computers within roughly 2 feet of one another. One is mine, and the other belongs to my wife. She is on hers right now, and obviously, I am on mine. The desks are situated sort of L style, with mine facing east and hers facing south. They have to be that way...it's the only way they would fit into our small "dining room" area, LOL!

We eat dinner on the living room couch... :rolleyes: ...or sometimes in front of my rig watching a DVD... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

25 within my reach as of this moment (all with 19" LCD's I might add)

too bad I dont own any of them.

I'm in a computer lab at my school (lol) at Southern Illinois University at Edwardsville

Back