• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

How many watts is this CPU ?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

DDR-PIII

Disabled
I've got a crappy systyem ;0 yep from '98, anyway i've also got a CeleronII ? sitting around its a 633Mhz, well ive got a 633 and 600mhz cellys, which would oc better do you think and they arent many watts right ?

also, im gonnapickup a slotket :) so i canrun it in my440bx-2 mobo :) fsb goes from 66mhz - 133mhz :)

Just pull up the Sspec's off the chip and go to Intel and they will tell you what your chip puts out as far as heat goes. I got a good 633 and it runs all day at 950. But unfortunatly not all 633's were created equal so also take a look at the voltage the chip needs if its 1.75 i think then you got a bad one but mine runs offa 1.7 and they will leap over 1ghz if you play with volts.

I've got a crappy systyem ;0 yep from '98, anyway i've also got a CeleronII ? sitting around its a 633Mhz, well ive got a 633 and 600mhz cellys, which would oc better do you think and they arent many watts right ?

depending on which model you have and what voltage and speed...

about 13-21 watts without overclock or overvolt

Back