• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

How much do you think I can sell my old computer?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

aggeluska

Registered
hello everyone ,

the last 2 years I live in Germany and since I moved from my home country the PC I had there is useless since no one is using it . So I have some thoughts to sell it now before I put it in a Museum :D I wanted to ask you how much you think my pc could be sold :

heres the build :

Motherboard Asrock (dont remember the exact model , but was the newest part of my PC)
CPU: CPU intel core quad Q9300 2.50Ghz
PSU: L&C 650W
GPU: ASUS GTX260 896mb 448bit
RAM: 2x2GB OCZ Gold
HDDs: 1 hitachi 500GB and one WD 380GB

also do you think is better to sell it part by part? or all together?

thanks and cheers :D :)

Last edited:
I have to agree with burglar on this... You're not getting much out of a rig that old with those kinds of parts. Why don't you keep it, hook it up to your TV and make it an HTPC.
If you have no ethernet in your living room pop a wireless card in there and if you want a PVR you can pop in a cable tuner card.

I have to agree with burglar on this... You're not getting much out of a rig that old with those kinds of parts. Why don't you keep it, hook it up to your TV and make it an HTPC.
If you have no ethernet in your living room pop a wireless card in there and if you want a PVR you can pop in a cable tuner card.

I dont have a TV in my home . I didnt watch TV the last 3 years. I guess I will put them on ebay on auction and see what I will get. better than getting rusty as it is

Back