• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

How much would YOU sell it for?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

bww794

Registered
I have a computer that's essentially a creation of some newer parts with some older parts I had laying around that I was using for placeholders until Ryzen 3000 so I understand that some of it isn't an optimal configuration. Subject says it all... if you were listing it, what would you ask?

Case: Phanteks Evolv X
Mobo: Asus M5A97 plus
CPU: AMD FX-8350 with Cryorig H7 cooler
RAM: Gskill Trident X 16gb @ 1866mhz
PSU: EVGA 650BQ
GPU: AMD Radeon VII (told you...)
SSD: Samsung 860evo 250gb
Other detaiis: 5 matching Phanteks 140mm case fans (2 front intake, 2 top exhaust and 1 rear exhaust), magnetic white LED strip at the top of the case illuminating the whole cabinet.

Selling with HP OMEN 25" Freesync monitor, Razer Blackwidow ultimate keyboard, Corsair Scimitar mouse and matching cloth mousepad, and some cheap logitec speakers.

Thoughts? Nothing wrong with any of it, it was a project for someone else that fell through and i dont know if i want to dump another 700-800 bucks into it to finish it next month and try to sell it at an price that only an enthusiast would understand.

I'd like to bid 1 dollar Bob. :beer:

I'm not sure what to price it altogether, but it's usually better to sell individual parts, especially with the age of some of the parts in that build.

I second the idea that it's better to sell the individual parts rather than trying to sell a whole system using them.

guess that makes sense. if i could even sell the gpu and case for a reasonable percentage of msrp , i wouldnt even mind getting stuck with the rest of the stuff.

One of the big problems with selling complete systems is that unless you sell it via local pickup only it can be a major challenge to package it in such a way that it arrives on the other end in one piece.

Back