• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

How to Download/Play/Convert YouTube Videos with all-in-one software

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.

smilemoon05

Disabled
We often watch interesting and wonderful videos on YouTube, but the problem is if I want to enjoy the videos from YouTube on my portable devices, what should I do and how can I do this?

Now with this powerful program-Cucusoft YouTube mate, which can help you download, play, convert and manage your favorite YouTube videos, now enjoy your favorite YouTube videos on your portable devices is so easy!

Make preparation: Download and install Cucusoft YouTube Mate

Part 1: How to play YouTube Videos on local hard disk.

Step1: Click "Add" Button .
Step2: Select the files you would like to play. You can select multiple files one time. All the files will be displayed in the play list.
Step3: Select one item you would like to play, click "Play" button to play it. Or, you can direct double click the clip in the play list.

play-n.jpg

Part 2: How to download YouTube Videos

Step1: Use an Internet Brower (IE, Firefox) to navigate YouTube. If you would like to download current YouTube Video, please go to Address Bar and press "Ctrl+C" to copy the URL in the Address Bar field.
Step2: Go to Cucusoft YouTube Mate, click "Download" Button, a download setting dialog will pop up. Please press "Ctrl+V" to paste previous URL in to Video URL field.
Step3: Click "OK" button, the download item will be added in the download list.
Step4: After the item status becomes "Downloading Done", you can play it offline or convert it to other video formats.

download-n.jpg

Part 3: How to Converter YouTube videos.

Step 1: Click "Add" Button to select the files you would like to convert. You can select multiple files one time. All the files will be displayed in the play list.
Step 2: Click "Profile" dropdown list to select a profile you need.
Step 3: If you need to set an new output folder, please click the ”…” button right of "Output Folder" to select a new one.
Step 4: Click "Convert" button to start conversion..
In short while, the conversion will be finished.

converter-n.jpg

If you want to get a more statisfactory enjoying of the Youtube video which has been convertered, now this tool- Aiseesoft Total Video Converter which have powerful video editting functions can meet your need.

Step 1: Download and install Aiseesoft Total Video Converter

interface-n.jpg

Step 2: Click “Add File” button to select the video you want to edit

add-n.jpg

The editting functions includes

1.Video Joiner.

If you want to merge several videos into one file you can choose them and click the “Merge into one file” to do it.

merge-n.jpg

2.Video Cutter.

If you just want converter a clip of your video, then you can use the "Trim" icon to set the Start time and End time of the clip or you can directly drag the slide bar to the accurate position.

trim-n.jpg

3.Video Crop

By using the “Crop” function you can crop the black edge of your video and you can also drag the line around the video image to adjust your video to portable devices..

crop-n.jpg

4: Capture your favorite image.

If you like the current image of the video you can use the “Snapshot” option. Just click the “Snapshot” button the image will be saved and then click the “Open” button next to “Snapshot” button to open your picture.

Now you can easily enjoy your favorite YouTube videos on our portable devices, what are you waiting for? Just have a try and get a wonderful experience!
More:
Now many useful guides, tips, articles, tutorials are available on macsoftreviews. If you want to learn the tutorial about how to use a DVD Ripper, DVD Converter, Video Converter and so on. You can check the Helpful guidepage.

I'm pretty sure this is against youtube's TOS and that you are advertising here, but I apologize if I am incorrect. Also wrong section.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back