• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

How to mine VCT(Verticoin)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
my normal hate rate with my 6970 is 525kh but in vertminer-0.5.3 i only get 159kh and thats with hardware errors

was same here before I also noticed my stale number was insane, hows your stale ? my issue was the scantime was too aggressive for these vtc pools, set it to 5+

Is it the ST: number? I've got 2 there.

Edit: I see it is SS, which is 1.

I see HW errors are high. Drop the TC some more?

Last edited:
If you see your kh/s in the teens reboot your computer. Generally what happens is your gpu got sent into idle mode and it won't come out of it. If you check the setting it will be running at like 300/150 instead of normal speed.

@Torin, if you are getting HW errors you either need to lower TC or lower your intensity. I generally drop intensity by 1 until they stop increasing.

@torin, if you are getting HW errors you either need to lower TC or lower your intensity. I generally drop intensity by 1 until they stop increasing.

I can't get it to start with the intensity below 8. At 8, even with the TC down to 1024, I still get immediate hardware errors.

im up to a stable 168k no hw's
-w 256 -I 12 -g 2 --lookup-gap 2 --gpu-engine 990 --thread-concurrency 6100

im up to a stable 168k no hw's
-w 256 -I 12 -g 2 --lookup-gap 2 --gpu-engine 990 --thread-concurrency 6100

Much better than 10 Kh Eh?

Keep tweaking! :D

Oh, intensity over 17 make no difference on my 6850, so use up to 17 I'd say.

holy crap I lowered my oc and it shot up 193-203kh that seems to be the best I can do so now im I better at 193-203 on vert or 525 on multipool

holy crap I lowered my oc and it shot up 193-203kh that seems to be the best I can do so now im I better at 193-203 on vert or 525 on multipool

I noticed this when I tested the PTS miner for Radeon cards... Weird eh?

Maybe I'll try that now :D
Meh, worse Kh :p

Last edited:
Well, I switched pools, and it is reporting (so far, only been about 15 minutes) about 450-550 Kh/s for me. That is more in the ballpark than 350.

Vertminer still showing 715-720 Kh/s. Still getting hardware errors, but they are much slower. No rejects yet.

Back