• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

HP

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
it's not gonnna be covered because a "qualified technican" didn't install it.(just a guess) and i am looking for more speed and if i can sell this and get something faster then whats the point in keeping it?

I don't think that you would get very much for it though, unless you sell it to some poor person that doesn't know better through the paper. I still use my 8650c, celeron533 and i got it overclocked running rock stable @800 using CPUFSB, although my floppy drive is pesky at times. I also got snookered by the store to buy an extended waranty on it (200 bucks)but i put it to use when i crushed the processor trying to remove the HSF for the first time. They changes it no questions asked :D they also replaced my printer when i had "placed" it down too hard

Usually, it's written pretty big (the most visible words you can see), and on my board, it's written between the PCI slots, but it should be written in big white letters.
Good Luck !

i'm too lazy to open my case now. sandra says is an Asus Hawk? no serial number..... it's an intel 82810e 810e Chipset? FSB 134. Worth anything?

Back