• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

HWBOT Rankings

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Seems fine to me. We're 14th. I'm where I was before. What's broken?

EDIT - I see we've moved away from BenchTec by about 200 boints now. Keep up the good work team! Less than 400 to go before 14th. :thup:

Seems fine to me. We're 14th. I'm where I was before. What's broken?

EDIT - I see we've moved away from BenchTec by about 200 boints now. Keep up the good work team! Less than 400 to go before 14th. :thup:

He means the code in the OP.

Changing the team name to "overclockers.com" from "oc_forums" fixes them:

Oh, and yes, I used Ref clock because I'm #1 :p

Last edited:
Done (thank you notepad++). :thup:

EDIT - Just noticed I'm ranked top 20 in every benchmark in the OP. Yay! :D

He means the code in the OP.

Changing the team name to "overclockers.com" from "oc_forums" fixes them:

Oh, and yes, I used Ref clock because I'm #1 :p

Real cheesy....real cheesy...But hey, I'm listed close to the top...:attn::attn:

Real cheesy....real cheesy...But hey, I'm listed close to the top...:attn::attn:

It's the only top 20 ranking I'm even listed in, so I had to use it :D

I wonder if 3DMark11 works? And....yes it does, it should be add to the OP as well.

Nice, thanks! One more thing to annoy you... the 3DMark 11 link in the contents doesn't jump to the ranking :D

Oh no! I've dropped to 20th on the forums for SuperPI 1M!!!!
I better get cracking on learning how to OC an i7-2600k. I'm learning very slowly :(

oh boy, OCing a 2600k is quite simple, although IIRC you had some trouble keeping your temps in check.

The biggest part of learning to OC a 2600K to the bitter edge is a toss up between convincing ram to run fast and tight (my 2600k hates that, heh), and breaking through the fear wall volt wise :D
It's rough, really.

I just need to read about what each setting in the BIOS means. I knew how to overclock AMD's like a champ...once I read more and understand better, I'llbe submitting some decent scores that will hopefully earn points for the team

Meh... Sadly with SB skill isn't as important as luck.

Can't do squat if you don't get lucky enough to get a high multi or high bclk chip.... Preferably BOTH to get the real points.

Oh no! I've dropped to 20th on the forums for SuperPI 1M!!!!
I better get cracking on learning how to OC an i7-2600k. I'm learning very slowly :(

Well..I got knocked out of 20th place on the top 20 for the forums, but the good thing is that I knocked myself off with a new personal best time for SuperPI 1M! I forgot that I moved my RAM to slots 2& 4. I'll move em back to 1 &3 and beat this score.

SuperPI 1M 6.91 secs
i7-2600k@5401Mhz

DeL7m.jpg

Yep, very nice. If you have a copy of XP it may help you out a bit *gasp*

Back