• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

HWBOT Rankings

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
nice work, movin on up. Don't forget to change your forum hwbot profile (still points to the old name) :)

In the top 5 most active...my name still hasn't changed to my nick.

PS- Still amazes me how many points/bench you sub-zero folks get...geeez

What do you guys think? Is it worth putting on HWbot for some points?

bench1.JPG

I can push my 2500k to 5100.10mhz on air with 1.418v and max temp of 73c which is getting to hot for me.

My 560ti's won't go past 920mhz without artifacting and crashing 3d mark11. I have tried every voltage possible without going to far to damage my cards. I am thinking about selling them to get a 4gb 680 lightning.

It's always worth it. Don't forget you can run a lot more than 3D11 :)

And with the 560tis you can run it as single and dual for even MOAR submissions!

I tried saving my Heaven score but it won't save it in a format acceptable by Hwbot. I can't drag the score over to my second monitor to include GPUz and such for the screen shot.

I tried saving my Heaven score but it won't save it in a format acceptable by Hwbot. I can't drag the score over to my second monitor to include GPUz and such for the screen shot.

are you using the hwbot version with the wrapper?

Fantastic, I'll grab the ones from the site then. Is the light version a stand-alone?

Thanks for the tips!!

I have no idea actually - somebody help? (I don't have any cards that can run DX11, so I've only ran heaven a couple times on other people's cards)

Light I believe is just the wrapper, it installs over the top of Unigine heaven. If you already have Heaven installed that might be the way to go.

Oh, (chuckle) oh well, I already uninstalled it so I could put in the version from the Hwbot site. Thanks though. :)

you should have TPP for that too, weird it's not calculated yet , try to recalculate result ... its like 5 more points

HWbot tried to recalculate all scores Friday, and it took all weekend to get 50% done and there were over 1000 new submissions awaiting to be processed from over the weekend.

It might not be fully working again yet.

Back