• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

(HYDRO/AIO) Corsair HG10 N980 Avalibility?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

TheQuadFather

Hello

I understand many of you are into custom set ups, but I am a power user but not a DIY kinda guy, who would appreciate lower temperatures on my 980 reference, on 125% power limit its capping at 82c in furmark. Now i found corsairs website list a nice bracket for converting the card to use a hyrdo cooler:

http://www.corsair.com/en/hydro-series-hg10-n980-gpu-liquid-cooling-bracket

with a spare h55 and a couple of h100I fans lying around, I was thinking it could prove quite a cheap upgrade, but I cannot find the bracket in stock anywhere, or even listed on uk sites, its a long shot but does anyone here know anywhere that has them or regarding to their availability? bear in mind im in UK but wouldnt mind the wait from US. thanks in advance

You have two options OP. Corsair and NZXT.

I'd personally go with the same cooler company just so it matches and so my OCD doesn't act up. :rofl: Just make sure you buy the right bracket for your GPU as there are several of them for different ones.

Nonetheless, here are two great installation video demonstrations to help you do so. Just prepare to make an anti-static environment and some good 3rd party TIM like MX-4.

Corsair GH10

NZXT G10

thanks guys! i liked the sound of the corsair bracket, as it activley cools the vrms and memory, the nzxt one requires additional heatsinks and such, but is definetly an option! thanks for your time :)

Back