• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I ... am .... back .....

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

none1

Whelp, I still recognize some of you ..... I'm currently number 71 on the team ..... I think .....

What link are yall using to see the team stats?

I should have .... some ... processors up and running for the team by the weekend .... quad xeon P3, dual xeon P4, couple core2duals, P4 3.0, couple dual core amds.

Did someone say we can hit top 10?

Welcome back None1! :welcome:

For stats I prefer Boincstats, heres the link of team Seti stats: http://www.boincstats.com/stats/team_stats.php?pr=sah&st=0

We can hit top 10, we just need all the help we can get. Team MacNN is crunching more than we are, but they need to fill 15milion credits gap in order to pass us. By then we can pass OCuK :D. We just need to keep them behind :)
Your systems will be of great boost to the team! :thup:

And with some help we can maybe fight back our place in front of the Team art Bell that passed us few days ago. :burn:

So far only single core threads working in parallel. Seti doesn't really need multithreaded app since it isn't important for the results to be completed ASAP. So multiple apps running in parallel are more efficient for project like this. Folding is another thing coz you need results as soon as possible in order to generate more work.

CyberMancer said:
I don't think we can catch Art Bell at this point, but we should slap OcUK right out of the top 10!

Take that! :attn:

I just checked our stats (sorted by daily output): http://www.boincstats.com/stats/team_stats.php?pr=sah&co=&st=0&or=12

We need about 30,000 more points per day to keep even with Team Art Bell's production levels.

If a Quad puts out a RAC of 4,000, then we are only short 7.5 Quads to take 10th place in world daily production levels.

My production is down to just one rig at the moment i have had two motherboards die on me in two days. But there is always good news i have an asus board that will run my pentium 'D' and an abit board that will run my spare p4 650 should be getting an rma replacement that will run my x6800 next week i hope, so this weekend i will be busy putting two rigs together not much but it all counts.

Vento1 said:
My production is down to just one rig at the moment i have had two motherboards die on me in two days. But there is always good news i have an asus board that will run my pentium 'D' and an abit board that will run my spare p4 650 should be getting an rma replacement that will run my x6800 next week i hope, so this weekend i will be busy putting two rigs together not much but it all counts.

CONGRATULATIONS ..... broke stuff always means an opportunity to upgrade! :)

and every little bit counts! I'll be bringing more rigs on line this weekend too ......

Welcome back to Seti, none1. :) I wasn't around when you were last active but I switched over from F@H earlier this year and am presently pushing Tyrinon for all he's worth in RAC. :D

And Tyrinon is now in trouble as I just borged an Opty 170 rig of my buddy tonight and will be getting an A64 3700 single core borged in a couple more days too. :D Both of those machines pretty much stay on 24/7/365 too.

Back