• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I am so happy, i could cry! TWO 1800+ JIUHB DLT3C's

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

blackjackel

Thats right, i just got them off ebay...

Two AMD 1800+ JIUHB DLT3C's Week 0320

I am so happy i could cry...

I'm expecting to do 2.6 with these babys.... finally....

And either sell the other one off or give it to my brother. But i'm definately gona be selling my old JIUHB DUT3C 1700+ that i could do 2.3 in....

And today i also got four forum stars! its been an overall good day for me...

wow, GRATS!! i got 3 of the 1800's (in sig) from excaleber b4 they sold out. if you payed <$65 for 1, then you got a good deal.
the sig speed is with winter cooled water and was stable only <33C. ive had it running (posting) 2.7-2.8, but wasnt stable.

GOOD LUCK and have fun with thoes sweet chips!

Dtek TC4 block, full copper chevette heatcore, via aqua 1300 pump, 1/2 inch lines.

Pretty damn good watercooling i'd say =D

You couldn't get any better than that!!! WOW! The only 1800's I had were some kind of Palomino's :( . Now I have a 2500+ Barton running at 2135Mhz, not bad but you can certainly do better than me:D .

I did once have a 1700+, but it was AHBIA DLT3C (has anyone ever heard of AHBIA? Closest to that was AIUHB, right?) Got it round to 1667Mhz, but those were my CPU's. Enjoy your new findings!!!:D

I've had these procs for nearly a day now, still havent put them in or even tried them, i'm scared to put them in...

dunno what im gona get...

its just that ive never seen anything above 2300, max fsb i could ever get was 200. 11.5X200 is the highest ive ever seen

Ive had very bad luck in the past, and now all of a sudden i have the best procs i can ever get (that arent a barton) and im simply scared to put them in for fear of getting more bad results....

2600?? What voltage? What fsb's?

i just stuck one in, i saw 13.5x190 2565 post only. Had to give it like 1.9 for that though

posts 2300 stock voltage

yea.. for AMD's they seem to (in general) need around 2 volts to break 2.5... some lucky folks can do crazy stuff on low voltage though; go figure.

i posted my dlt3c at 223X11.5 thismorning, 1.7V

you put 2V through your DLT3C? i've never dared higher than 1.825....

my normal oc is 220X10, i can get it stable at 223X11 but i hate to put it on load, gets kinda warm (1.8V) :)

Back