• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I got married!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Congrats, I've been married for almost a year now.

nerdlogic is right, there is nothing better than waking up to your best friend and stanchest supporter every morning.

Silver is right too. I can honestly say I never expected it to be as hard as it is sometimes, but even when it's rough, it's one of the most worthwhile things I'll likely ever do.

Last edited:
hibner said:
Now why would you want to go a screw up a perfectly good friendship? .......married 6 years in august

Congratulations, Its well worth it.
Believe me, Its all fun and games till the kids come along. And they will. ....at 2AM ....Daddy, I gotta potty ....Daddy, i want a drink of water ....Daddy, I just wet the bed

I have two girls 10 and 13, she has two girls 15 and 17. I'm 33. We've "talked" to the oldest about how I really really really don't wanna be a grandpa at 33!! :bang head :p

Silver said:
You have just embarked on the hardest, most worthwhile thing you will ever do. Twelve years and counting.
I couldn't agree more, it's been 16 yrs in december for me and I wouldn't trade it for anything, and Congrats man :)

-Milkman

Back