• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I have some question about install Window 7

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ASUS ROG

Hey guy, i need some assistant on how to install window 7 :)
Are there a threat in here that show me how to do it, this's my first time i'm install window so i have no clue on where should i begin :) :)
Any help/ advise would be much appreciated.:ty:

It's more like an re install window, i just upgrade to a new mobo and bought 2 ssd to run in raid 0, i will be install window 7 on that 2 ssd.

Are you installing on a SSD? If you are, unplug all other hard drives while you install, and make sure the SATA mode is set to AHCI in the BIOS.

Why do i need to do that, please explained. how about if i want to set the 2 ssd in raid 0, do i set it in the bio too?

Just set the controller mode that the 2 x SSDs are connected to RAID. RAID mode assumes AHCI, so nothing else needs to be set other than the drive order and 1st boot device after creation of the array. You'll need to hit a specific key combination after POST to enter the RAID configuration utility, like Ctrl+I for entering the Intel RAID configuration utility.

Back