• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I made the jump - ICEGIANT PROSIPHON ELITE

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
On Cyberpunk Max everything at 4K plus the 3090 blowing some hot steam on it, at ambient temperatur,e it seats at 59C while running Prime95 small FFT at the same time.

Very happy with these results so far.

load cyber panel open 70F.jpg

Last edited:
Update:

I wasn’t 100% happy with the look on the fans, and I can understand the manufacturing cost savings associated with the stock fans. Anyways, I went for what I envisioned so here it is.

IMG_3520.JPG

IMG_3525.JPG

Last edited:
Looks great! As big as it is it somehow fits the case really well. Did you end up running the top case fans blowing in or as exhaust?

Looks great! As big as it is it somehow fits the case really well. Did you end up running the top case fans blowing in or as exhaust?

They are all blowing out. Temps are happy. :D Feeling blessed overall. :)

Last edited:
Two Month Update.

Everything great so far. Very solid cooler. Absolutely solid.

Assuming the Icegiant Prosiphon Elite doesn't bolt through the motherboard, what kind of risk is there that the Icegiant Prosiphon Elite could rip the socket out of your motherboard if you were to move/transport the system with the Icegiant Prosiphon Elite installed?

Great results on the cooler! Looks great too, although I am not a fan of LED, like to keep a low profile

When moving the case, I would remove the cooler! ThatÂ’s what I used to do with my SR-2 and 2 Noctua D14Â’s, didnÂ’t want to take the chance and this one is a beast!

Anyway just my $.02

I only wish they made something equivalent to an Icegiant Prosiphon Elite for current gen videocards.

Do you run anything heavy like f@h or WCG? If so what kind of all core clocks do you see and what are your CCD and core temps like under those conditions?

Assuming the Icegiant Prosiphon Elite doesn't bolt through the motherboard, what kind of risk is there that the Icegiant Prosiphon Elite could rip the socket out of your motherboard if you were to move/transport the system with the Icegiant Prosiphon Elite installed?

None. Already drove it around a couple of times. Holds solid. Very solid.

The cooler itself holds to a bracket with two easy to remove spring screws. The bracket holds itself to the motherboard with a backplate and spacers.

Do you run anything heavy like f@h or WCG? If so what kind of all core clocks do you see and what are your CCD and core temps like under those conditions?

Those applications don't seem that demanding. Hence temperatures will depend on ambient and GPU below it. Mostly around 66-70C. I've seen 59C in chilly days on full CPU load.

Those applications don't seem that demanding. Hence temperatures will depend on ambient and GPU below it. Mostly around 66-70C. I've seen 59C in chilly days on full CPU load.

Oh, ok. Thanks.

Leaving the GPU out of the equation, what kind clocks do you see and what kind of temps on CCD and cores do you get when you run something really heavy? I thought WCG was fairly heavy.

Or do you just game?

Oh, ok. Thanks.

Leaving the GPU out of the equation, what kind clocks do you see and what kind of temps on CCD and cores do you get when you run something really heavy? I thought WCG was fairly heavy.

Or do you just game?

Not familiar with WCG

Back