• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

i7 batch

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
well after some help if a friend at xs im priming at 4.2 sumthin... i had it at 4.3 but i couldnt get it stable and i couldnt post anything above that

4.2Ghz is about the best a 920 can do before it hits a Base clock wall :)

Done any benches? What voltage is that using to get there? On most core i7's the 4.2Ghz is the turning point when you need to start increasing the voltage a lot more to get stable. I think I need around 1.28-1.29V for 4.2Ghz, then goes up to 1.36-1.37 for an extra 150Mhz or so.

man i was tryin to get it to work with HT but couldnt do it i even set the vcore all the way to 1.54 but no go....

right now my voltage is at 1.44 still need to fine tune

im messing with the ram mostly. i was tryin to get all 12gigs to run at 1600 but i kinda gave up on that so right now im trying to get the lowest timings

i left it priming all night but at one point it failed cus my pc rebooted haha

as for benches i ran super pi 1m and i got a 9.7 i got a 9.5 when i had it at 4.4 :(

i also ran 3dmark 06 last night and got 25k

Back