• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Inselkampf - Great browser strategy game

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

aintnospam

A friend introduced me to this a few days ago and I must say it's quite additive. Basically it's a strategy game you can play online on any computer with internet and you build up your own island. You start with 250gold/stone/wood and build buildings and stuff and upgrade, etc. Then you can form alliances with other people and conquer other islands.

http://www.inselkampf.co.uk/

Hope you guys like this like I did :cool:

This looks neat. Thanks for posting it.

It does look like it got some inspiration from Utopia, but this looks like a game I would like more.

I am PaperTiger from PaperCut Island, here to send you warm greetings and thanksgiving. No rush 5 mins, keke. (ripped from SC) :p

Nobody else's interested in this game?

Maybe we can start an OCforum alliance or something :)

I just joined, dunno what I'm supposed to do though. I just created the OCF alliance.

Tag: OCF
Name: OC Forums
password: ilocpcs64

feel free to join

I joined. Been attacked twice, and been offered to join an alliance. Can ya join 2 alliances?

Anyone have a How To: Link on how to build things? I tried to buy some stone from someone, but it says I need a harbour. How do I get a Harbour? My guess is I need a Harbour to build ships as well. And I need Ships to begin my evil plot to take over the world. How do I build them?

*EDIT* NM, I found all the rules.

Last edited:
TekeTorvo said:
Anyone have a How To: Link on how to build things? I tried to buy some stone from someone, but it says I need a harbour. How do I get a Harbour? My guess is I need a Harbour to build ships as well. And I need Ships to begin my evil plot to take over the world. How do I build them?

*EDIT* NM, I found all the rules.

I'm pretty sure you have to upgrade your main building by a few levels and then you can start building other buildings.

/Bump

This game starts out to be more boreing than the original Pong game.

It is starting to get good though, and we need more members. It doesn't take a bunch of your time to play. Log on once in the morning, and once at night, for 5 minutes. I am sure eventually it will require more of my time, but for now it is just a wait and see, so log in, and help us own the Oceans.

TekeTorvo said:
/Bump

This game starts out to be more boreing than the original Pong game.

It is starting to get good though, and we need more members. It doesn't take a bunch of your time to play. Log on once in the morning, and once at night, for 5 minutes. I am sure eventually it will require more of my time, but for now it is just a wait and see, so log in, and help us own the Oceans.

Pong was an ok game, not that slow...... =op

The only guide I've found so far is the Help section on the main page. However there are some clans on the game specifically setup to help other people so if you have any questions just post them on the message board in our alliance and we can see what we can do.

I think i will join. I'll join the alliance as well. Everyone on the offensive lets own!!!! WOOO!!! I am overclocking my main building. :D

Oh yea, BTW. Im tyreal.

Back