• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Inspiron 1520 + Shock ?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

PhysX

I tried googling, but couldn't find anything... Were there any problems with the 1520's ? My gf has one and occasionally gets a slight shock... tingly feeling...

What part is she touching when she gets shocked? Is it always the same part of her hand/wrist? (assuming she's not typing with her face :D)

I had a friend who thought his laptop was shocking him, completely different manufacturer though. Turns out he had some issue with a ligament in his wrist, so that when he was typing and had it at just the right angle. It would pop back and he'd get a shocking sensation and part of his hand would go numb.

I remeber we covered dell laptops giving electric shocks, dunno if it was the 1520 though,

does it have aluminium on the case? if so its said to do with the earthing on the power connector.

Back