• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Intel AIO?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
It's actually made by Asetek, who was the first company to really popularize the units. They made a lot of the original Corsair H series and the Antec Kuhler units. It's nearly identical to the Kuhler 620 which is something like an H50 pump with a H70 rad.

It was made to be the "stock" cooler for the LGA2011 CPUs which didn't come with one.

Or, in short, like Conumdrum said, pretty much trash.

I have one and they're just as bad as the cheapest AIO units, but more expensive. About the only good thing I can say about it is that it works. Oh, and the fan has blue LEDs, that also work.

I have one and they're just as bad as the cheapest AIO units, but more expensive. About the only good thing I can say about it is that it works. Oh, and the fan has blue LEDs, that also work.

Hilarious XD

I just never saw an Intel branded one before, nor saw it in any benches (like normally you'd see Swiftech, Corsair, Thermaltake all together)

Guess it's just that bad.

Lol, good to know everyone thanks.

Back