• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Is a Cold Wallet Right for Me? If So, Which One?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

noname2020x

I have researched cold wallets for so long that my brain is numb, and I'm still confused.

I have ~$3000 in six different tokens and will be adding around $1000 more in five more tokens. The main issue is that the tokens I will be adding, as far as I can tell, aren't really supported by any cold wallets. So it's tempting to not get one at all. I also don't want to get a cold wallet that has any security issues (Ledger's breach as an example). A few tokens I have/want:
Chiliz, Uniswap, Cardano, Shard, Avalanche, Polkadot.
What's the best cold wallet for the newest tokens as they come out?

Very stressed about all this. Any help is appreciated!

Random add-on question.
What is the best place to buy/sell/trade altcoin crypto these days with Binance unusable by USA peeps?

I still just use coinbase.

I think folks like kraken as well but I'm unsure if that is good in the US.

Coinbase and Binance.US are the ones I looked into. Currently using Binance.US. I had some issues setting up Coinbase.

binance.us or gemini are good options too

cold wallet is all up to you, because it all depends on how much money is that to you, its different for each of us after all
i use blockfi for the major coins & get interest at the same time, i use electrum wallet for btc and exodus for alts, but more often than so I dont even move em off the exchange lol

Back