• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Is it just me.....

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Just sent a PM to the team leaders requesting permission to grant lounge access. Congratulations on your 20 boints; here's to a hundred more! :)

Yeah I will make sure to :censored: my :censored: when I am done :p.

But I decided to do alittle digging into what voidn suggested about radical cooling methods. I pulled one of my rads and turned the fans off on the other rad. I am going to try a run w/ a slushbox setup w/ the free rad in a bucket of ice to see what I can pull off om Spi 32m and Wprime. Hopefully I can hit 20 points. Wish me luck:salute:

P.S. Does the hardware scan on Wprime work?I have tried to patiently wait for it to finish but it never does I let it sit for 30m one time and no dice. Will it affect my submission to the bot if it does not have a HW profile?

Now thats the kinda oc'ing we like on the bench team! Push that system to the limit. (stable is a :censored: word around here).

For wprime just follow the download link here. Don't worry what it says. Just the correct version and the screen shot requirements (cpuz + cpuz mem tab).
Open, "Advanced Settings", set thread count to (8 for a 920 w/ HT enabled). Run. 32m should be a piece of cake. 1024 not so much. It fully loads all cpu cores & threads. If it crashes you need more vcore.

Sadly I think you need 1 more point scoring submission to make it in the lounge. see here. Luckily wprime 32m, only takes a few seconds to run.

//Welcome to the lounge soon enough!

Cool :thup: , yeah I tried to run Wprime 1024 @ 4.72 ht on and it gets about 1/2 done then restarts on me. I will run Wprime 32m and some more benches friday that I have already ran because Futuremarks site was down the other night when I tried to submit.

Cool :thup: , yeah I tried to run Wprime 1024 @ 4.72 ht on and it gets about 1/2 done then restarts on me. I will run Wprime 32m and some more benches friday that I have already ran because Futuremarks site was down the other night when I tried to submit.

Yeah, if you can finish 32m @ 4.7, you might finish 1024m @ 4.55. It really stresses the cpu.

You can skip futuremark validations and use screenshots. This article shows the requirements http://www.overclockers.com/benchmark-buffet-updated-9110/ and is a good read if you haven't already.

Back