• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Is this a Virus????? siskxn32.exe

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Zuzzz

Premium Member
I turned on my PC today only to find 'siskxn32.exe' in my start up menu. I cant seem to find any reference to it using Google. Any ideas anyone? Yes, I killed and deleted it and so far after several reboots it is gone and hasnt returned. The file size is 26k in case anyone needs to know. The only recent software i have installed is Logitech mouse driver stuff and it doesnt seem to originate from there.

Z

search your drive and see where it is located. If it is in the system folder I would be concerned. If it is under program files then you can identify the app that installed it.

I turned on my PC today only to find 'siskxn32.exe' in my start up menu. I cant seem to find any reference to it using Google. Any ideas anyone? Yes, I killed and deleted it and so far after several reboots it is gone and hasnt returned. The file size is 26k in case anyone needs to know. The only recent software i have installed is Logitech mouse driver stuff and it doesnt seem to originate from there.

Z

Google brought up http://www.prevx.com/filenames/X1244160046645144992-X1/SISKXN32.EXE.html

Looks like a somewhat recent virus.

Back