• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

is this seem too good to be true?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Wow. Congratulations. I bet Felinusz is enjoying this thread; his fried recently and needs another. :p

the dude has yet to contact me. man he has no idea what i will do to him over 1.00 let alone 50.00

I think you just got a sweet deal man, I mean I scored a meanwell 350w 12v off ebay for $35 a month or two ago (shipping however killed me to Canada). Ebay can be a great place for items that are out of the mainstream.

Ad Rock said:
I think you just got a sweet deal man, I mean I scored a meanwell 350w 12v off ebay for $35 a month or two ago (shipping however killed me to Canada). Ebay can be a great place for items that are out of the mainstream.

I also got a sweet deal on a meanwell 24v supply. The key is finding laboratory liquidations!

yes i did receive the psu, he didnt contact me right away after i paid and he just shipped it. im used to forums where your in constant contact with the other person your dealing with, so the lack of contact made me suspicious.

its brand new also, i really need to be more trusting. :bang head

Lol, I like Reagan's old slogan: Trust but verify.

On ebay you are really taking your chances and it can take quite a while before you figure out if you were scammed or not. I still run the gauntlet myself as long as the seller has a long spotless record. Glad you got the part. :thup:

Some great deals can be had on Ebay.

I just spent 20mins on my Reply to this thread, searching Ebay for deals I had found about how cheap certain components are, but clicked back by mistake and in a frantic rush to save my post I tried to press stop and refresh, to no avail.

Ah well cba to type it all again basically if u look around u get some bargains.

Xplo

Wow, that is an amazing deal you got, on an excellent unit! That thing is the 24V PSU to end all 24V PSUs.... 25A is just preposterous :p. You realize that with that unit, you could easily power a peltiered SLI setup with dual 172W/24V peltiers, and with plenty of current to spare?

Wow. Congratulations. I bet Felinusz is enjoying this thread; his fried recently and needs another.

I would be, but luckily I was just testing it incorrectly - it still lives! (*phew*! :))

Meanwell units are legendary for a reason it seems :)

felinusz said:
Wow, that is an amazing deal you got, on an excellent unit! That thing is the 24V PSU to end all 24V PSUs.... 25A is just preposterous :p. You realize that with that unit, you could easily power a peltiered SLI setup with dual 172W/24V peltiers, and with plenty of current to spare?

I would be, but luckily I was just testing it incorrectly - it still lives! (*phew*! :))

Meanwell units are legendary for a reason it seems :)
sweet, congrats man, and congrats to me also for a steal of a deal :cool:

Back