• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

ISDone.dll error on installing games

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

kr7777

ISDone.dll error on installing games tried multiple windows install still doesn't work BTW that same game does get installed on my other computer without any error.

Never saw that error...

A quick trip to Google shows that you don't have sufficient space/ram for the temp files....

https://medium.com/pcfixes-com-tech-support-windows-apple-google/isdone-dll-933d6fc91ffd

The error is caused because your computer doesn’t have enough storage capacity (RAM / HDD) to hold the installation files in memory.
The standard error message cited with isdone.dll is:
unarc.dll returned an error code -1
ERROR: archive data corrupted (decompression fails)

....makes sense as your rig in signature lists 1x4GB or RAM. 4GB is barely enough to stand up windows nonetheless play games. You should at least have 2x4GB (your pc is also dual channel and you only have one stick...missing out on a bit of performance....

Never saw that error...

A quick trip to Google shows that you don't have sufficient space/ram for the temp files....

https://medium.com/pcfixes-com-tech-support-windows-apple-google/isdone-dll-933d6fc91ffd

....makes sense as your rig in signature lists 1x4GB or RAM. 4GB is barely enough to stand up windows nonetheless play games. You should at least have 2x4GB (your pc is also dual channel and you only have one stick...missing out on a bit of performance....

Ryzen 9 5900X
Gigabyte B550 Auros Pro AC
MSI Gaming X trio 3070
32 Gb G Skill Trident Z Royal 3600 cl19 16x2
Corsair RM 850 PSU
WD SN550 1 Tb Nvme

My bad i didnt update my specs. also tried increasing VM too didnt work

Is this happening on one game or multiple games? You say game and games 8n the first post. What size is the game(games) and how much space is available?

Is this happening on one game or multiple games? You say game and games 8n the first post. What size is the game(games) and how much space is available?
yes, it's happening in two games rest work fine. I have 320 Gb of free space.

Back