• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Iso images that are blank when mounted, wtf?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

rommie

Tried two different programs for mounting iso images as a virtual drive (daemon tools and poweriso) and both virtual drives come up as blank. I can open the iso in winrar just fine and extract the contents. Restarted and both mounting tools still do the same thing. I've never seen this in eight years of using iso images.

be sure they are actual iso's not like some proprietary image file. also did you allow the virtual drive tools to install their driver?

the one i use is called virtual clone drive, though i also use both of the ones you mentioned and they are good programs
http://www.raymond.cc/blog/download/?did=23

You might also want to try Virtual Clone Drive from Slysoft, I used to use deamon tools, but it started giving me issues a couple years ago. Oh and what redduc900 said, double check the MD5 checksum, make sure it downloaded properly.

Back