• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

ISO New Case currently have DIYPC adventurer

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

kamakasi

I need a decentally cheap case with awesome wire management. Preferbally bottom mount PSU and a window. ive done everything i can with this diypc case and there just isnt enough room on flip side of mobo to place wires.

Rusty

Thanks

NZXT Source 210 isnt bad. Has room for improvement (wire management holes arent grommeted for one, only 1 set of holes going up the side of mobo, so on a standard ATX they sit off to the side about an inch)

It does have plenty of room between the tray and side panel for wires.

Attachments

• o5b7.jpg
    o5b7.jpg
    828.8 KB · Views: 163
max like 60 bucks. im trying to work with this diypc but i need another option.. biggest problem is the damn 24 pin power cable. its so husky. gonna work on it a bit after work today.

my sleeved cables come today with a few bracket holders so im gonna test that out

Rusty

There is a raised part on motherboard flip side case panel so it seems i would have to stay in that area for proper wire management that will give me about a inch of play. so gonna try to work with that.

Rusty

ok so far its working decent. Still have wiring to run but taking it slow making sure i do everything correctly

Rusty

100_1473.jpg

Back