• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Issue with monitor Aorus Fi27q

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

vbt45

Hello.
First my pc.I have Gigabyte Rtx 3090 OC ( stock ) and 10850K stock ,32gb ram.

Issue is only on 1920x1080P with 165hz. On 1440P with 165mhz is fine. On 1920x1080P with 144hz is fine. On 1920x1080P with 165mhz i can see on screen small black dots flickering vertical.

If i wanna catch screen its not visible or clip. So i post screen and i added from paint. Just very small flickering black dots on vertical position. Happens only in 1080P with 165HZ. Visible on desktop too when i am very close.

When i made perform scaling on [gpu] in nvidia panel that line of small dots/squares will dissapear.

https://i.ibb.co/QJCTh7B/art.jpg

somebody ( other person ) had the same issue with same monitor,link reddit:

It happens only in 1080P or below with 165hz. With 144hz 1080P is ok. 1440P 165hz its ok. Even on 1920x1200 165 hz its ok.
Just problem is on 1920x1080P 165hz.
I am not happy with pc because of this. What should i do ? Ignore that or rma ? Somebody said that i must rma monitor even if doing that on non-native resolution. Or maybe its hardware issue?

I would contact support for your monitor via phone, email or chat. Otherwise, you have to live with it. I would RMA but that's me.

Ok. So its monitor issue or gpu? But when i make PERFORM SCALING TO GPU in nvidia panel that dots dissapearing. Also when i want make screenshot dots are not on screen.

I would also contact support for the monitor and see what they say.

have you tried updating or rolling back video card drivers?

Ok. So its monitor issue or gpu? But when i make PERFORM SCALING TO GPU in nvidia panel that dots dissapearing. Also when i want make screenshot dots are not on screen.

I'm not sure at this point. Contacting support would allow them to troubleshoot and find where the issue lies. Based on the fact that you saw another user over on reddit had the same issue, I'm leaning towards the monitor so that's where I'd start.

Back