• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

It finally arrived...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
its more likely something daft from you disturbing it.

you need to play the elimination game.

try pulling all the ram and see if it gives out a beep code?

and try it without the gpu.

make sure theres no usb sticks or devices you dont need plugged in.

my MB always has bios fun and trouble clearing after a bad clocking fail.

it wasnt on when you flooded it and its dry now so im guessing its something from disturbing all the parts.

not sure whats gone off there :shrug:

if it was new dust free and dry before you tried to run it then something else has gone off.

flexed it too much in your homebrew case maybe?

maybe some grounding point issue with it being a wooden case?

psu rails down but not all?

I can guess all day from this distance :)

nope its not conductive as you say.

just in a metal case if something goes wrong sometimes the stray volts can find its way to ground in your case... if your case doesnt conduct then its got to find another way e.g. through some bit of hardware and cables.

just wondering if you could have killed it somehow when you flooded it out.

my friends had one machine in the uk took it to BG and upon turning the europlug the other way round the earth wasnt connected.... computer was running fine but the case was live with 220V running through it (he found out the painful way, #heh he hee#)

lol It might be a shock for him :)
Hopefully that **tech** from the place are going to say it is defective and warranty it or they will **repair it** but i dont think so because i tryed everyway it was possible to boot the comp...

theyll test it and look for signs of if its been in the hands of a "plonker"

but if its duff then theres nothing they can do for it... apart from put it back in its anti static body bag and ship it back to its maker.

(as for my friend he clearly needs new & safer electrics)

good stuff :clap:

good luck :salute:

dont break this one... steady #Laughs#

my mates I7 just gave up like yours and hes sat waiting for his rma.

sometimes its just a few days and pop... something fails.

Yup, This time no leaks will happen :) Next thing is to test out my gtx 280 if its dead... or not since most of the water went on it most like 3week and a half that is sitting there in the antistatic bag w8 to play crysis :)

Edit : only place in my system that leak can kill people :shock::shock: is the cpu block. otherwise it will just leak on the wood... and who care... its only WOOD

O_O Some Question there and there... I was wondering how to I screw my Fan on the rad? what kind of screw i have to use?
How can I do some cable management with my fan wire? i am using those included with my Scythe 3pin to a 4pin and it split with a 3pin + 4pin female + 4pin female :( that make too much muhc much wire...

Edit : taking some pic right now

Looks like the wire guy came buy and threw up, LOL. I'm sure you'll clean that up in time.

Looking nice and cool.

You did get my final PM about the PHN nuke shipping? Didn't get a answer. Or thanks for doing the legwork. Glad I know Petra and Gabe a bit to get an answer for you.

Back