• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

It's been too long...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

nzaneb

Good lord it's been a hot minute since I've been back here... anyone still active?

Great to see you, man! I never stopped being active on the forums, but haven't benched for....good lord, 8 years maybe? Part of the team leader curse I think.

It's nice to see you nzaneb :)
Barely anyone is actively benching for hwbot anymore. Some guys are still benching but not for rankings. Some share results around forums and just play with their daily rigs. I guess it's the same everywhere as when you browse active hwbot users then you will see that almost only those sponsored left or guys who post something once per 3-4 months.

Good to see you guys still around holding down the fort! I still have a bunch of benching stuff (very not relevant today), but I've been thinking about finding a LN2/Dice pot just to relive some of the fun times.

Great to see you stop by. Hope everythng is well in your neck of the world.

Back