• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

It's gigantic!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Senater_Cache said:
that link gave me the most pop-ups I have had in a long time (I usually dont get any)
please repost that image somehow. That website is unnacceptable.

I'm agreeing with you 100% there.

As for the product, if it gets released we'll wait for the reviews and see if its any good and how its priced. It's possible that this isn't going to be released and is just a prototype/idea they're trying out. :shrug:

EWWW! its Aluminum! Thats all I have to say. However, I still need to find something other than a Al top for my whitewater (Cu or delrin)

I think I would rather dress up a car radiator from Ebay for $40 if I need/want that much cooling.

thats pretty cool.

but i must say it doesnt go for what i like in water cooling, personally i like everything internal so its easier to move and b/c im cramped for space where my computer is.

but i was just thinking that would probably make a nice piece standing in someone's corner and then run shortest lines to the tower and should be set to go.

dame
looks like the one i'll do :thup:

i gonna take my gas rad (60*30*3) cut it and make a dual pass out of it

i thought to do 60*15*3 out of it
but i can also make 120*15*3 , think it'll be bigger then TT's one

Back