• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Ive played HALF-LIFE 2

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And here it is
SEE NO BS!

Sorry Quattro, these are G-rated forums, you're welcome to edit that little bit out and repost it, though. -- JoT

Last edited by a moderator:
At least one person saw it before it got deleted...
So there you have it!
Ask germanjulian he has seen it"

I said that he could just cut that little bit out and repost it, but no, you guys have to have him email you the original :rolleyes:

It wouldn't be that hard to go to a website, save the screenshot, then load it in Paint. I'm a bit sceptical, but it could be true.

Yeah there will be cs : source for hl2 and it will be playable august 10th for those who own cs:condition zero. Can't wait. August 5th D3 august 10th cs2 :clap: :drool:

nocturnal714 said:
aren't they gonna have some kind of source or mod for cs when hl2 comes out as well? i think hl2 will be the best this year. the emotion detail that the characters can express is simply amazing

JoT said:
*sigh* :rolleyes:

I edited out the two non-G-rated words, resized it down, and brightened it way up.

This looks like pics of the leaked version. Ive seen somebody play it at a lan in this level where you could throw everything up, in the water and shoot barrels down.
TheNewGuy

i think you better delete that picture, plus i was playing it at home i recieved it on disk. Btw this is why i didnt want to post it james cause people never beleive you cause they always gotta be right n stuff, it makes me mad when i tell the truth and im not beleived! grrr

Not that I dont beleive you, only thing I say is that it looks a lot like the leaked version but i guess the guy that sent it to you didnt want you to post pics of a level of the real game(supposing this is not part of the game)
TheNewGuy

I know 100% that people with hl2 coupons get to beta cs: source.
CsNation.com said:
Good News for ATI Voucher Holders
Zips @ 3:40 pm pdt - half-life, hl2 & tf2 - 41 comments - hot topic
Taylor Sherman of Valve, passes along some good news in a Steampowered.com forums' thread. In an upcoming Steam update, those with voucher slips from an ATI product will be allowed to input the key for Half-Life 2 into their current Steam accounts.

The next Steam update (which will happen before the CS:S Beta) will enable Steam to accept your ATI keys ahead of time, so you shouldn't have to create a new account.

Previously, those with ATI keys had to create a separate Steam account when redeeming it.

I'm just going to close this thread, as there are a lot of questions going on that don't need to at these forums. Sorry guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back