• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Jab-Tech any good??

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I see they have some great prices. Are they a reliable company?
Thanks

Just placed an order at 10:52

Order was processed and ready to ship at 11:08 !!

Doesn't get much better than that, except once I placed an order at around 2AM and it was processed and packed before 3AM and I got the tracking info then, but had to wait for the mailman to wake up and pick up my parcel at Jab Tech's HQ. I suspect John at Jab Tech is a vampire and keeps vampirish hours , but Vampire or not, Jab tech rocks! Vampire%20Smiley%20face.gif

Here's the order i just placed:

Attachments

• Jab.jpg
    Jab.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 823
Just ordered something from them on sunday and got it wednesday, good cheap prices as well. Good service no complaints.

I think this thread is the #1 reason I choose customer service over price any day of the week, and twice on Sundays. I've never had a problem with any order from Jab-Tech, but I've heard nothing but good things about how they handle mishaps. Since mishaps are inevitable online, it isn't worth a few bucks saved at any dealer you don't recognize.

I ordered a big load of fans from them a few days ago .. they were the only place stocking 120x20mm yates + all the new slipsteams .. Quite cheap, international shipping (although quite expensive) ... We shall see when it arrives ..

I think this thread is the #1 reason I choose customer service over price any day of the week, and twice on Sundays.

John and family, actually for the size of the store has pretty good prices. Plus the shipping is very fair. Jab-Tech is just an upfront and honest operation.
Myself, I like when he gets a good word what he works hard for. He has honestly earned the reputation he has built.

I've spent a couple hundred on cooling supplies there in the past, and getting ready to spend another $250 or so on watercooling equipment here in the next couple weeks. I alway check jab-tech first, and if they don't have what I need then maybe xoxide, sidewinder, svc, or newegg, but for heatsinks, fans, etc, it's hard to beat jab-tech. I usually order from jab-tech even if the prices are a little higher anyway, which rarely happens.

And like everyone else said, very fast shipping, quick with fixing mishaps. I once keyed in my CV2 number on my credit card wrong. 5 minutes later I had an email telling me I did, and within another 30 or so I got an email saying it was fixed and processing. Can't beat that!

John and family, actually for the size of the store has pretty good prices. Plus the shipping is very fair. Jab-Tech is just an upfront and honest operation.
Myself, I like when he gets a good word what he works hard for. He has honestly earned the reputation he has built.

Just a FYI, John at Jab-Tech must be expanding as rumor has it John Jr is scheduled to arrive Mid April

istockphoto_3609625_stork_cartoon.jpg

I built my WCing system from them, minus my res. I've ordered twice and loved it 100%. I might be replacing my rad here soon and this will be the first place I look.

I just ordered from Jab tech earlier this week and to my surprise it did come pretty fast. It took three days to get to New York from California, I'm satisfied.

Though the 80mm yate loon I got is much louder than I expected. :(

Back