• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

just bought gold finger device, now what?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
GERRY136 (May 01, 2001 08:53 a.m.):
man i love this!!!!!! thaanx all for the info. i got the cover off and finally got a little first peek at that cpu!
lmao, my woman just waqlked in and said hello overclocker!!!! wait till i start diggin in her case lol!
ill keep everyone posted on what im doin. cant wait to get ur photos Likuid!!!

You've waited how long to start digging into your G/F case?? Damn it would have been a first date for me!!!!!

Dig on

Rob

GERRY136 (May 07, 2001 09:51 a.m.):
yes murphy im very interested in seeing your watercooled slot a but where will the pics be?
i should be gettin my temp probe, hsf, 2 80mm fans to day and the gfd in a feww days cause paypal verification takes forever!!!!!!!!! thanx all

I'm very sorry to say the plans have been delayed for a week, Joris was here but didn't bring the camera, because he was late and feld we didn't have enough time anymore (mixed feelings about that, as I'm a midnightclocker too), but OK. He's still willing to come, hopefully next weekend. I also need to bring down my temps by some degrees, as hot summer is comming here and my temps are jumping over 5 degrees celcius. Happy the system is still fully stable...

lol i have to use my girlfriends puter cause i somehow fried my hard drive. ill be watching for ur picks and ill post a few of my own cause my hsf and everything else shuld all arrive this week. cya then

Back