• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

just bought my 2600mobile

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

rcillig

I just ordered a 2600mobile from excaliber here is the stepping

IQYHA: 0352RPMW

Is it a good one? Also when I get it what do I need to do when I put it in.... like do I need to lower the voltage or will my mother board do it for me?

I hope yours is like mine(I think its that stepping, though its possible im wrong). I hit 2.5ghz with 1.625v with mid grade air cooling. I'd like to know how well you do with the chip, considering your board is supposed to be a better overclocker. I had an A7N8X-e deluxe, and could only hit 245fsb w/o voltmodding anything.

ty for the info cant wait for it to get here..... got till tuesday to play on the old 1.2duron I put in to tide me over till it gets here......

im still using my 2600+ tbred from a year ago. is it worth me buying a mobile and putting my current cpu in my old comp?

DarkDraco said:
im still using my 2600+ tbred from a year ago. is it worth me buying a mobile and putting my current cpu in my old comp?

It wont give you alot more then you currently have...

Back