• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Just build a new System !!!!!!!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Mkashef

I had just build a new system, i just need to know how can i get my machine to run under optimal air flow and silent performance, i had just installed the new corsair H80 , and what if i need to change the fan which comes with the case !!!!!!!!!! or the way i should install the fans !!!!!!

System Specs:

Corsair Graphite

ASUS Maximus IV Extreme

ASUS 570GTX DirectCU 2

Intel I7 940

Thank You

:welcome: to the forums. I see you like explanation marks >_> Anyways... what is the current fan arrangement in your case right now? Can you upload some pictures of the inside? Otherwise we can't really be of much help.

How can i upload pics.........anyway my GPU Temp IDLE 39 LOAD 48 !!!

what do u think ??

Exclamation marks...? Or is that a pun I'm missing.

600t_update_6.png

Like this? I would suggest put the fans exhausting out the rear. Not as good temps and intake (by a few degrees only) and better airflow for the case. Does the case come with all fan mounting holes populated with fans?

well yes the case come with three fans which is already mounted in the case, at the top & front & rear.

i already installed the H80, in the instruction says it should be intake, may be later i will put the fans to exhausting.

by the way this is my first build from a long time

Back