• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Just Joined TEAM 32! w00t!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

jcw122

Hey all,

OK well i actually joined 2 weeks ago, but I havne't said hi yet. Anyway, the other day I completed my second WU and I now have 187pts. Im in like 30xx among the team and so far this has been alot of fun. I'm folding cause I want to help find cures for diseases, and find anything else out possible about proteins and things. I also joined cause the point/competition part of it makes it alot of fun, I also really love the community atmosphere in this part of the forum. So far, I have my main rig (see sig) and i also "borged" my family computer, its not nearly as powerful but it runs 24/7. Anyway, I'm glad to be on the team! Happy Folding! :cool:

P.S. Where can I find a good FAQ about all the terminology w/ F@H? And where can I find a good complilation of information about "cores" and all that kinda stuff? I've looked around and none of it seems well documented.... :eh?: whats up w/ that?

Welcome!

Thanks for joining the team! Warning: folding can be addictive! My just aquired laptop finaly turned in a WU! As far as details on the folding stuff, check out Stanfords site, should get you a good start on the terminology.

I am sure some folks here on the site can give you more info also.

Have a good one!

E :welcome:

Last edited:
indeed, :welcome: to the fold, and i second the addicting nature that it has...

*must borg more.... must...*

:)

thanks for the warm welcome guys! @mdOCer, thanks for the link to the new Dictionary lol

jcw122- I started for WW4 for Seven, but went on my own afterward. I am now up to 3 of my own and will be getting 3 more within 3 months. It is sooooo addicting. It's fun, it's competetive, it's rewarding, and just plain out the "right" thing to do. You will move up the ranks pretty quickly in the beginning. Welcome to the Fold.

Totally welcome to the fold

:welcome: You joined the best team around welcome aboard matie and grab that swab we have work to do .ARRrrrrrrrrr

MassRaptor

Welcome. It is the only time in all of the years of oc'ing that I have desired more than one computer.

Back