• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Just orderd some A-DATA Vitesta Pc4000, any experinces from Komusa ?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Ok, here is the link to the TCCD- ICs.
They are fine I think, since they manage 2.0-2-2-x-x at 200MHz at only 2.6V (Samsung) but they are way too expensive. Even more expensive than Corsair's XL- Series *LOL*
But anyway, I think EB is the way to go if putting that much money into ram- it's hardly more expensive (do you say so?) but doing very well (well you know that).

Remember, €!

i dont know how to make the symbol with my keyboard lol
im looking for high speed ic's 300fsb+ so only ddr600 interests me.atm

flapperhead said:
komusa is a good little company(from my experience) after alot of research, i decided to purchase dc 2x256 stix of their pc4000 adata hyperram.i was eventally able to oc this ram STABLE to 288/292 depending on temperature. u probably wont get that good of an overclok, cause the best adata pc4000 goes into their pc4200 as an optional selection. cant remember whether they emailed me immediately or when it was shipped, they ship via usps and i got mine in 3/4 days. if u have any questions call or drop them an email, they always responded to my questions in a timely fashion.. goodluck with ur adata...
hey clear your pm box!

KomUSA sucks, the guy on the phone said they didnt charge my for the $126 for the pc4000 order so he said could change my Order (this was yesturday) andi did change the order it went up to $140, checked my account today and they charged me $126 and $140 but only mailed one pc4200 stick.

Thier ripp off's . I called he said they wont refund my money and call the bank, eventually i got through to the guy and he is ganna refund me my $126 back. The guy Muslim guy was rude and nasty screeming on the phone at my mom, once i get my pc4200 stick this is the last time i order from this place.

I mean the guy yesturday when i changed my order said they didnt charge the my accout yet so he said its safe to change the order, i did then the next day i find out they charge me $126 and $140. Of course they deny it yet my bank statement shows it taken off.

hmmm <takes notes>

sounds odd for them to act like that,ive personally never talked to them only by email.
at least the money was refunded but cursing at customers isnt needed even if cursed at first it doesnt matter.

No one was cursing at them i was simply pised off for them making me -80 in my account, my bank when i got minus they charge me $30 so that sucks also. For me being pised off they screem and deny the $!26 charge. Its al lsorted out now.

I cant recomend them to anyone now. When i get mt 512mb pc4200 stick in and save up some more money im ganna buy one more 512mb pc4200 from them and thats it no more buisness from me. I wish newegg sold this ram this place is the only place that sells this ram. Sucks being forced to buy from somewhere

messages deleted.JEEEEEEESH that doesnt sound like the komusa i know. something doesnt sound right!!! hey candy,i believe what u say... i and a whole lot of guys have bought from this company..ive always been treated very well, and almost everyone who has purchased from them feel the same way... http://www.ocforums.com/showthread.php?t=273799&highlight=hyperram+komusa Believe me i would NEVER recomend anyone that wasnt grade AAA.. its almost as if its a different company??? i wonder if someone bought them out.??? i havent talked to randy in about 3 or 4 months ,i think ill email him and see..

im still waiting to hear back from randy myself.
btw flapper no go at ocz for us if you wasnt told.

flapperhead said:
oh nOOOOOOOOOOO! pm me pleeze!!!!

K guys. No secrets from friends right? :)

Sorry for your troubles Candy. I've ordered a few things from Komusa with no trouble. I haven't talked to them on the phone though.

aldamon said:
K guys. No secrets from friends right? :)

Sorry for your troubles Candy. I've ordered a few things from Komusa with no trouble. I haven't talked to them on the phone though.
aint no secrets unless your hiding some ddr600 under your desk or something? lol

mattspalace said:
Bah! I finally gave up on DDR600 and just got a 3.2E instead - 250 x 16 = 4GHz. :D
well ill be the first who runs 300fsb 1:1 24/7 then cause im not giving up.
i have some hookups and searching for more.

Diablo23RD said:
Buyaid.com have them in stock, they also have pc4200. at their pics showing these sticks with red pcb. Is buyaid the good company?

edit: link: http://www.buyaib.com/avi102pc50no.html
check reseller ratings on them and you will see i wouldnt buy a lollipop from those guys.
unless i could walk in and buy.

the adata seems to be hard to find,especially the 512mb sticks.

Diablo23RD said:
65% positive feed back?? I almost order them! thanks
np man just looken out for the members here with things that stick in my head and dont get forgotten.

flapper im not giving up i placed adds for info leading to ddr600 several more places for contact info.
some techie has this info i need :)

Back