• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

just pick up Unreal tournament and

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

boonmar

I kept the default setting, which is normal detail for everything. I'm running at 1024X768 32 bit color and the good looks really good. But if I turn every detail to high it is sloooowww. I would like to know if anyone play this game running Radeon 9700 Pro. I thinking about getting it.

I've played the demo with my Radeon 9700 pro at 128/1040 with everything maxed at 60-70+fps. But thats the demo so ya.

I have seen you guys CPU spec, how much different in terms of performance hit I will get with just 1.33 cpu?

wel the 9700 pro likes cpu's 2 ghz or higher t run its best p4 or athlon mhz matters on this one.

Youre cpu is ok i would try to get a new one cuss ut2k3 recomended cpu is 1 ghz youre is pshing the limit now. But the 970 pro would be hel;l of alot better than the 8500 you have now

Back