• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Just Putzen Round

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
ROTFLMAO. That is funny as shett man. Happy Holidays.
RGone...ster.

and why is it we have not seen 1/4 multipliers?

if I had to guess, I would say .25 mostly successful with only odd or even integers. opposite rare and more difficult stability issues...

only a guess!

Last edited:
Hola peeps.
I Come with questions. Recently got into some cash and ordered a microserver. I`m thinking of canceling the order and getting something different.
here are my choices.
1. Intel k cpu and mobo
2. My dream case an Enthoo Primo with extra 480 rad and fans
3. Awsome i7 laptop and a nice TV
4. no order canceling receive the server.
5. Killer graohics card 290x

Please Please Please Please cast your vote

That is my problem. I love all electronics and cant decide. But each time i change my mind the product turns out to be poop. So i might even leave it as is and order some extra ram. �� Either way the only one on the list that i do not have is the server. So might as well get something i do not have.... :shrug:

Temps in what .... HWMonitor shows 80*C+ package and that's prime stable 4,6GHZ @ around 1.48v with LLC at High ...... but the Asus AI Suite shows something like 30 or 40*C headroom left if I am understand everything I read about it. Or if that is wrong then AI Suite is telling me the temps are sub 50*C.

AMD has really switched up things ...... or is it ASUS with the MB Bios is really different from what we are used to seeing on our CHV or Sabertooth boards though I think I have worked my way into understanding it better today. Tomorrow is the big dinner and the rest of the inlaws will all be here so not sure if I can work on it tomorrow. We'll see.
Truth be told I cannot remember if it was the socket or package temp Bassnut and looking back at when I posted it, the links no longer work since we updated to the new forum. When I was testing HWmonitor wasn't giving accurate readings either I had to use AMD Overdrive. The newer version of Overdrive doesn't even give you actual temps now, it just gives you distance to TJ Max.

I vote server tung.

I dunno I like servers, media FTP web all rolled into one makes life much more convenient when you want to stream remotely or transfer files to another rig without a memory stick :)

I vote server tung.

I dunno I like servers, media FTP web all rolled into one makes life much more convenient when you want to stream remotely or transfer files to another rig without a memory stick :)

:)

all to often I hear from a photoshop operator...... "i don't give out my image's because every time they are copied they lose quality"
again instinctive sarcasm takes over.....
"how is it you manage to change combinations of 1's and 0's"
again they say im wrong.....

id say to them you must be taking an integer and intentionally forcing a decimal point....

Forgot to mention this is sheHP Microserver. Also note: Ordered 16gb of 1333 ram. maybe it can oc to 1600 and she will get an E3 once i can find one under 300$ and plenty-o-drives after cpu

Hale yes man it happens. Heck some of you guys silicon intimidates me. Hehehe. :salute:

RGone...ster. :chair:
I was tinking of sending mine in for silicon implant surgery, maybe it will get to 7ghz on ambient water after that...No?!?! :D

Back